Move a group to Benecaid and earn a cash bonus!
Renewal increases can be frustrating. Benecaid’s flexStyle plans help protect clients from surprises with a sustainable approach. Do you have a client that has recently received a 20% or more increase in their renewal rates? Have them try Benecaid and earn $1,000 for each qualifying sale plus $20 for each life added, on top of your regular monthly commission.
- Eligible groups enrolled during the contest time period (February 1st, 2016 – June 30th, 2016)
Advisor bonus will be paid to the advisor upon successful enrolment.
Eligible groups must:
- Be previously enrolled in a group benefits plan AND
- Have received a renewal increase of 20% or more within the last 18 months (applicable on health & dental renewal rates only)
How does our flexStyle plan protect clients from large surprise renewal increases?
- With this self-insured plan, only a small portion of each monthly payment goes towards insurance premiums and the rest is the client’s money that is used to pay off routine claims. Buying less insurance means less insurance to renew and lower overall annual renewals.
- Transparent reporting is available online each month, allowing visibility into claiming patterns. Have a high claimer? Your client will get to know right away!
- A dedicated Account Manager works continuously throughout the plan year with both advisors and clients to ensure the reserve fund is adequately funded and so there are no surprises at the end of the year. With flexStyle, unused monthly deposits can even be returned at the end of the plan year. Who doesn’t like a refund?
Our results speak for themselves; highlights from our 2015 renewals:
- 1 out of 3 Benecaid clients benefited from a rate decrease or no change in rates
- 30% of our clients had a DECREASE in their rates – with the average rate decrease of 10%
- 2 out of 3 clients had an increase ofless than 5%
Switching to Benecaid is easy.
- We offer seamless online enrolment. Groups are able to upload basic employee information into our system and employees can verify their enrolments easily and securely using our online portal.
- Our implementation managers can host employee and/or administrator on-boarding sessions in person or via an online webinar.
We’re confident that we will price your clients right the first time.
Click here for full contest rules and regulations.