We’re looking for talented individuals
who thrive on helping small businesses and their employees.
Benecaid’s Innovation Group is leading the transformation of the benefits industry in Canada. We just launched Honeybee Benefits, the only complete digital benefits platform designed to help small and mid-sized businesses compete better for talent.
We’re looking for a passionate person who cares about small businesses and what we are doing to help them compete on culture, and who is ready to bring our content to fans on all platforms, from social to live events, always with a strong voice.
As our Content and PR Specialist, you will be working closely with the Honeybee leadership team reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing. You will use your skills and your voice through social media and community events to spread the word about Honeybee and to execute an effective communication program.
- Develop communications plans, messaging, and content for social media and traditional media, including the development of key messages, pitches, and spokes-person prep material
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audience
- Create and execute a comprehensive social media calendar
- Create social media and PR ideas, processes, and strategies for relevant industry conferences/events/trade shows in which the company participates
- Develop regular content and manage all of the company’s social media platforms, presence and blogs including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and additional channels
- Drive participation in all relevant online communities
- Monitor local, national and international media, identifying opportunities to drive paid, earned and owned content
- Build and nurture media and influencer relationships that help generate awareness and interest
- Communicate effectively with internal marketing and sales teams
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- Passionate, curious and great communicator.
- 2+ years of experience on a marketing team or in an advertising/public relations agency
- Self-motivator, strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive
- Resourceful and opportunistic approach to public relations and social media
- Detail-oriented and good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with all levels within an organization
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot or WordPress (preferred, not required)
- B2B experience is an asset
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be in a crucial role in the development of a ground-breaking product and countless opportunities to work on exciting and challenging projects that will disrupt the Canadian benefits industry
- A collaborative environment with a talented team
- A career path that’s determined by your strengths, goals and interests, with opportunities for advancement
- Competitive salary at a stable, profitable company with a long history of disruptive products
- Our Honeybee Benefits plan for you and your family
If you’re interested in applying please send your resume to email@example.com.
Benecaid Innovation Group is an agile team within in a stable, profitable company with a long track record of innovation in the Canadian employee benefits space. We continue to be the InsureTech leaders in Canada, creating next generation digital products that help small and mid-size businesses attract and retain talent, and compete better. We just launched our first digital benefits platform, Honeybee Benefits ,and we are now expanding our team to accelerate our growth.
We are looking for an awesome senior software developer who will be part of the team to deliver the Honeybee vision, using cutting edge technology. You will be working closely with our VP of Technology Innovation, who leads the software development team, and will have tremendous influence over the direction, architecture, and development of the product. As a senior resource on the team, you will be relied upon to produce excellent quality code and design scalable / sustainable architect for our back-end stack.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3-5 years of experience in a broad range of technologies, including back-end, cloud infrastructure, and web front-end
- Has excellent command of SQL, .NET, and fundamental computer science concepts
- Understands all layers of software from top to bottom with the ability to troubleshoot at any layer
- Cares about writing good, efficient, and well-maintained code that strikes a sensible balance between productivity and quality
- Is experienced in shipping digital products from end-to-end including design, architecture, code, test, build, release, updates & fixes
- Is well-versed in modern development methodologies and tool chains including cloud hosting, dev ops, build pipelines, optimizing code for production readiness, remote debugging, virtualization, application health & analytics, automation, etc.
We use a .NET back-end with React / React Native front-end (web + mobile). The position will be in our downtown Toronto office.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be in a crucial role in the development team on a ground-breaking software product and countless opportunities to work on interesting and challenging projects that will disrupt the Canadian benefits industry
- A collaborative environment with a team roster that’s talented, passionate and dedicated – count on them to inspire and challenge you
- A career path that’s determined by your strengths, goals and interests, and opportunity for advancement
- Competitive salary at a stable, profitable company
- Our Honeybee Benefits plan for you and your family
If you’re interested in applying please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interact with Plan Members, Plan Sponsors and Advisors to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about claims and services.
Under the direction of the Team Lead of Customer Service the Customer Care Representative will assist clients in resolving their claims, coverage and portal inquiries by providing prompt, professional, courteous and accurate responses. The Customer Care Representative will utilize company technology to search and track all transactions. Candidates must possess excellent customer service skills, pleasant and professional phone manner, be a strong team player, attention to detail and maintain integrity in all dealings.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond for inbound phone and email inquiries from Plan Members, Administrators and Advisors
- Respond promptly to Plan Member inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer escalations
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Perform customer verification
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource – escalation process
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions accurately (phone logs)
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
Education and Experience
- University or College diploma preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of Health and Dental claims/group benefits an asset
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- French bilingual
- Ability to multi task
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Take initiative
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
If you’re interested in applying please send your resume to email@example.com.
The Executive Benefits Consultant drives sales within Ontario by establishing and developing solid, long-term relationships with Distribution Partners and nurturing and deepening these relationships to the mutual benefit of the Distribution Partners and Benecaid. The incumbent will report to the Director of Sales.
- Identify, build and manage new and existing relationships with advisors
- Provide face to face consultation to advisors and clients on Benecaid’s suite of products
- Build relationships within Benecaid to maximize opportunities
- Represent Benecaid through regular interaction with advisors and distribution partners and attending industry events
- Update and maintain Salesforce database
- Develop and implement territory sales business plan
Knowledge, Experience and Certification:
- +10 years work experience in insurance/financial services industry in group benefits with an understanding of advisor needs
- In-depth knowledge of underwriting principles, technical pricing capabilities and group insurance product and policy provisions
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, email, internet and database software
- Knowledge of the group insurance products and sales activities of competitors
- Knowledge of employment legislation as it relates to employee benefits
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset
Education and Professional Courses
- University Degree
- GBA (considered an asset)
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Perseverance, patience and self motivation
- Ability to think logically, analyze and solve problems
- Well-developed communication, negotiation, persuasion and presentation skills
- Well-developed sales and marketing skills
- Well-developed lead generation and nurturing skills
- Ability to communicate information clearly to a broad audience
- Extensive travel required within the GTA and Ontario as well as work outside of traditional business hours
If you’re interested in applying please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.