Benecaid’s flexFIT plan is a fully insured group benefits solution with the added benefit of our superior customer service.
With a flexFIT fully insured benefits plan, the company pays a fixed premium each month. The premium is based on the number of employees enrolled in the plan, the demographics of the employees and any previous claims experience, if applicable. The monthly premiums can only change if the number of enrolled employees changes.
It’s perfect for companies:
- New to offering employee benefits
- Currently with a fully insured plan but interested in a friendly, personalized customer service team for both Plan Administrators and Plan Members
- Looking for additional administrative support
- Interested in online self-service portals for both Plan administrators and Plan Members
- Set premium amount provides complete budget certainty, with a 15 month rate guarantee
- Available for companies with as little as 3 employees
- Traditional fully insured product with the benefits of our superior customer service
- Proactive, dedicated Account Manager and online self-service portals help ensure no surprises at renewal
The Benecaid Advantage:
- Pay Direct Card – Plan Members are provided a Pay Direct Card for instant claims submission at the pharmacy or dental office.
- Personalized Service – Plan Members can contact our experienced Customer Care team for assistance with claims submission, use of the online portal or any other questions. Plan Administrators are supported by a dedicated Account Management team to help with onboarding, plan management and administration.
- Plan Cost Management – Benecaid works hard to keep the plan costs under control by preventing claims abuse, fraud and managing the impact of high-cost specialty drugs.
For more information on our flexFIT plans, click here or contact your Benecaid Executive Benefits Consultant.