Benecaid Innovation Group is an agile team within in a stable, profitable company with a long track record of innovation in the Canadian employee benefits space. We continue to be the InsureTech leaders in Canada, creating next generation digital products that help small and mid-size businesses attract and retain talent, and compete better. We just launched our first digital benefits platform, Honeybee Benefits ,and we are now expanding our team to accelerate our growth.
We are looking for an awesome senior software developer who will be part of the team to deliver the Honeybee vision, using cutting edge technology. You will be working closely with our VP of Technology Innovation, who leads the software development team, and will have tremendous influence over the direction, architecture, and development of the product. As a senior resource on the team, you will be relied upon to produce excellent quality code and design scalable / sustainable architect for our back-end stack.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3-5 years of experience in a broad range of technologies, including back-end, cloud infrastructure, and web front-end
- Has excellent command of SQL, .NET, and fundamental computer science concepts
- Understands all layers of software from top to bottom with the ability to troubleshoot at any layer
- Cares about writing good, efficient, and well-maintained code that strikes a sensible balance between productivity and quality
- Is experienced in shipping digital products from end-to-end including design, architecture, code, test, build, release, updates & fixes
- Is well-versed in modern development methodologies and tool chains including cloud hosting, dev ops, build pipelines, optimizing code for production readiness, remote debugging, virtualization, application health & analytics, automation, etc.
We use a .NET back-end with React / React Native front-end (web + mobile). The position will be in our downtown Toronto office.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be in a crucial role in the development team on a ground-breaking software product and countless opportunities to work on interesting and challenging projects that will disrupt the Canadian benefits industry
- A collaborative environment with a team roster that’s talented, passionate and dedicated – count on them to inspire and challenge you
- A career path that’s determined by your strengths, goals and interests, and opportunity for advancement
- Competitive salary at a stable, profitable company
- Our Honeybee Benefits plan for you and your family
If you’re interested in applying please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.