The Account Manager is responsible for developing long-term relationships with Advisors and clients by effectively managing, servicing and retaining an assigned block of group client accounts. The Account Manager not only acts as an advocate for Benecaid, but is responsible for delivering high-level customer satisfaction of group accounts assigned to them.
- Be the primary point of contact and building the relationship with advisors and their clients
- Provides excellent customer service both verbally and written to various channels
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions based on client needs and objectives
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day to day basis.
- Monitor and analyze clients usage based on product
- Liaise between our clients and internal teams
- Schedule meetings with advisors and clients to discuss renewals and plan design changes
- Travel to meet clients
- Provide on-going support to Plan Administrators and Advisors
- Promote Group Products and Benecaid service capabilities with Plan Administrators
- Manage the overall performance of a group by analyzing monthly financial reports
- Prepare revisions for plan design changes and implement new plan design changes
- Provide clarification of administrative procedures, contractual terms and conditions and product specific features.
Policy and Compliance
- Participate in and complete all necessary job related in service training and continuing educational opportunities
- Adhere to carrier and Benecaid rules of compliance
- Understand, refer to, and comply with governmental policy related to program requirements for applicants
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Requires 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Group Benefits/Insurance eligibility requirements is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability understand users’ questions and effectively disseminate technical information is essential.
- LLQP licensed
- GBA designation or working towards.
If you’re interested in applying please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.